Redsip – connecting the world’s wine lovers
Redsip, the world’s first social network with a unique focus on wine for the ever-growing global wine community. Redsip is home to the world’s wine lovers and a place where they can remember, appreciate, explain, and relive every wine experience at the touch of a button. With both an iOS and Android beta online, we currently serve wine enthusiasts from over 50 countries and counting. Backed by 30+ top-notch VCs and angel investors globally, we are building a sprawling data network through our social media platform to disrupt and nourish the ancient and massive $370B global wine industry.
As an Engineer Lead, you’ll be driving the engine that supports an AI-and AR-based social network app that will be used and loved by people around the world. You will be collaborating with a global team and together designing, architecting, and building a virtual community for the wine loving world. You’ll help more than global users from 50+ countries to discover, connect, and memorize countless of meaningful wine-themed social events in life, and building the platform that filters and matches for value exchanges. We are looking for an aspiring leader to join and lead our talented engineering team. This is an important role where this individual will be an integral member of the team driving the platform rollout.
What You’ll Do:
– Lead engineer team and use agile product development approach to implement iterations of the product
– Hands-on in backend development, own design and implementation using various databases, including key-value, MySQL and Neo4j
– Develop standards and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met and consistent.
– Recommending technological developments and improvements in efficiency
What We’re Looking For:
– B.S. or M.S in Computer science or related fields
– Ideally 3+ years in full-stack mobile development experience, 1+ year of experience building backend services in roles of increasing responsibility and technical capability
– Proficiency in Python/Java/Node.js/Ruby/PHP, and experience with AWS EC2 and S3
– Highly motivated, life-time learner, passionate about delivering quality products, and willing to work with colleagues from different time zones
Work Location: ANYWHERE
How To Apply?
Please email us your resume to email@example.com